There are many methods you can apply to improve your life, achieve your goals, and find inner peace. Check our list below and start working on yourself:
- Calm Down the Non-Stop of Your Mind by Remez Sasson is a book full of practical advice to help you improve your strategy to control your mind and stop the constant chatter of your mind. You will find plenty of techniques to quiet down your mind, make it more efficient, and concentrate on the things that really matter.
- The Psychology of Arson shares the knowledge and experience of 30 experts in psychology from around the world. Each chapter will teach you a lesson on the current thinking regarding the unique population of firesetters. This is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to discover the complexity behind the behavior of an adult deliberate firesetter.
- com is a magazine dedicated to everyone’s most favorite topic and concern from all times: how to better understand ourselves. Since 1967, Psychology Today gathered experts in psychology and offers valuable content on all aspects related to human behavior.
- Channel N is the go-to website if you want to find videos on brain and behavior topics. From TED Talks to animated videos, you will find them all here to help you live a better life.
- TED Talk on the Power of Vulnerability comes Brene Brown who is passionate about the study about human connections. This is a TED talk to view and share as it talks about people’s ability to empathize. Brene shares her research and discovery in a funny way, telling her audience how this study helped her also discover more about herself.